It’s time to streamline your industrial refrigeration process – where should you turn? Egan Company is your resource in designing, installing, and maintaining your next ammonia controls project.
WHAT IS AMMONIA REFRIGERATION?
Most are familiar with ammonia, the naturally occurring gas combination of nitrogen and hydrogen. Similar to other natural refrigerants (for example: water), ammonia is readily available and harmless to the environment, providing a major advantage in the industrial refrigeration arena.
The refrigeration process itself looks the same here, simply using ammonia as the refrigerant. Thus, ammonia refrigeration presents an industrial grade option to cool large-scale systems within a variety of facilities, such as food and beverage processing, cold storage warehouses, or industrial operation.
WHY CHOOSE AMMONIA REFRIGERATION?
Choosing ammonia refrigeration for your industrial application is not only cost-effective, it’s energy efficient and environmentally conscious (with a global warming and ozone depletion potential of zero).
If your facility utilizes an industrial refrigeration system, upgrading to one of Egan Company’s ammonia refrigeration control systems will increase your efficiency while decreasing the energy costs associated with commercial refrigeration. Our certified engineers will customize your system to fulfill your specific needs.
SYSTEM FEATURES OF AMMONIA CONTROL SYSTEMS DESIGNED BY EGAN:
- Custom control panels fabricated in Egan’s UL 508A Panel Shop
- A non-proprietary software solution featuring Rockwell hardware and software platforms
- Control optimization that provides energy and water consumption savings
- Load sharing
- Intuitive compressor, condenser, and evaporative defrost sequencing matrices
- Winter/summer and daytime/nighttime sequence settings
- Trending and reporting
- Remote access and monitoring
- Leak detection
- Routine maintenance scheduling
- System view at a glance
View our latest featured ammonia refrigeration controls project!