Beyond the Jobsite
Supporting the communities we work and live is a large part of who we are at Egan Company. Our brand promise, “Building on Promises Kept,” has allowed us the unique opportunity to partner with customers we have business relationships with, as well as other organizations in our community to help make a positive impact on the world around us.
Egan is also committed to donating financially to those community organizations that have a direct impact on Egan employees, our community, and the causes we are passionate in supporting.
At least once a month, we serve through a few of the following causes
- 30 Days Foundation
- 916 Education Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- Animal Humane Society Walk for Animals
- Association of Women Contractors
- Becker Bass Team
- Channel One Food Bank
- Children’s Minnesota
- District 279 Foundation
- Fishing for Life
- Flags for Fort Snelling
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Girls on the Run Minnesota
- Goodwill Foundation’s Power of Work
- Kasson-Mantorville Youth Fishing Team
- Lake Street Works
- Marine Toys for Tots
- Mayo Clinic
- Memorial Blood Centers Blood Drive
- Ronald McDonald Hour Charities
- Second Harvest Heartland Food Bank
- The Eagles Fifth District Cancer Telethon
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- University of Minnesota Foundation
- Urban Roots
Thank you to Dennis and Bill [Egan Field Leaders] for an excellent job on the Martin Combustion Modernization project. Egan was recognized at our project close-out meeting as a great contractor by 20 representatives from Covanta, Hennepin County, and Martin Engineering. We look forward to working with Egan again.
- Covanta Hennepin Energy Resource Co. | Project Manager
I wanted to thank Egan's team for the seamless installation. The planning that went into the project was extensive. From start to finish, any concerns we had were thoroughly addressed. The team was always efficient, professional, and completed the upgrade on time, with no disruption. It was great to have Egan's team here.
- Advanced Pain Management Clinic – Mankato | Melissa Nelson, Business Operations Manager
Over the past few months, I have had the opportunity to work with Egan on a project at Pearson’s Candy Company. No matter the situation, the Egan team has made my job a lot easier. I never have to worry about tasks not being completed on time – and sometimes even ahead of schedule. The level of communication on all aspects of this project was first rate. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Egan Company.
- Pearson’s Candy Company | Tony Austinson, IT Contractor
America's Safest Company Award
Recognized as one of America’s Safest Companies, Egan demands safety at every turn. We invest significant resources into employee training and jobsite safety.Safety First