Whether steam or hot water, boilers require routine tune ups to run at top efficiency and produce low utility costs. A complete boiler tune up from Egan Company’s licensed and trained technicians will measure efficiency, correct any problems, and improve overall performance.
BOILER TUNE UP CHECKLIST
- Pre/post combustion efficiency measurement
- Safety controls inspected
- Combustion air flow and air intake adjusted
- Adequacy of combustion air intake in range
- Proper venting implemented
- Burners, combustion chamber, and heat exchanger surfaces cleaned
- Draft control dampers operating
- System installation visual inspection
- Burner nozzles inspected
- Any water or gas leaks repaired
- Steam pressure controls released
Once a tune up is completed, Egan will submit a report to the utility company for a boiler rebate. To learn more about our 24/7 service offerings, give us a call at 763.762.5636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.