In the coming years, electric vehicles will make up more than 25% of vehicles on the road. At first glance, this might seem like a small percentage, but in reality it accounts for several million vehicles. While the adoption of electric vehicles grows, now is the time to get into the electric vehicle charging station game.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF EV CHARGING STATIONS
Business owners and property managers alike can reap the benefits when it comes to installing EV chargers. As the sheer number of electric vehicles on the road increases, a business opportunity arises allowing you to fulfill the needs of tenants and customers while drawing them into your business. While the benefits are nearly endless, a few include:
- Keep employees supported by meeting their EV charging needs.
- Attract customers who stay longer and spend more time at your business. EV drivers are always looking for somewhere to charge, thus, customers who may have never found your business, are much more likely to stumble upon it when looking for an EV charging station.
- Embrace sustainability. People seek environmentally friendly options – by implementing EV charging stations, you are showcasing your commitment to sustainability and renewables.
- Hassle-free revenue from EV drivers – consider the fees from charging as another source of income.
- Ability to tap into government and other incentives provided toward installing EV chargers.
- Increase your overall property value.
WHAT NOW? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE-SOURCE.
Positioned uniquely to support EV charging, Egan Company is your trusted installer and maintenance provider for all things related to EV charging stations. With a full-service advantage, our team has you covered from every angle. To maintain competitive advantage, choose the Egan team as your commercial EV charging station partner today. Stay at the forefront of the market.