OUTLOOK AMID CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: CONTINUED SAFETY AND OPERATIONS
April 27, 2020
Over the last several weeks, we’ve had to quickly adjust to changes in all areas of our lives in support of one priority: the safety and well-being of our employees, our customers, and our communities.
For over 75 years, the core of our business has been to provide skilled trades, professional services, and 24/7 response under all circumstances. Egan Company continues to operate daily, ensuring your needs are met. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, the Task Force team at Egan has also continued to evolve prevention, preparedness, and response plans.
The thoughtful and decisive action we’ve taken over the last two months remains in-place
Here’s a quick summary of what is active, in response to COVID-19:
- Business continuity – maintaining operations and minimizing disruptions in our shops, the field, and the office, disinfecting equipment and tools before delivery, and closely monitoring potential impacts in the supply chain.
- Shop work area adjustments – employing practices that will help prevent the spread of germs and creating multiple and separate work areas in our shops and on the jobsite.
- Precautions and key actions – following CDC guidance for precautionary measures, daily self-monitoring and screening protocol, social distancing, instituting field safety guides for jobsite and shop practices, supplying disinfectant/sanitizer/masks, practicing good hygiene, and cancelling nonessential meetings.
- Team support – providing direct support for COVID-19 questions/concerns from employees and preparing in the case of potential exposure.
- Industry relations – remaining connected with many organizations and suppliers to keep apprised of movements that could affect our work.
Reach out at any time – we’re here to support you with unwavering service
There is no doubt this pandemic has presented new challenges for everyone. As government officials begin to lift “Stay at Home” Executive Orders, Egan is here to help transition facilities to ensure all sites are operational. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.
Thank you for working alongside us through this unprecedented time. We’ll continue to assess our plans and adopt new methodologies based on guidance from national and local governments and health authorities—and ask you to do the same.