Egan Joins the CHASE Program
March 23, 2023
Safety first, safety always! Egan joined the Construction Health and Safety Excellence (CHASE) program along with 42 other Associated General Contractor (AGC) members.
The CHASE program is a partnership with Minnesota OSHA and AGC of Minnesota. The program is designed to recognize contractors for their superior safety programs and safety performance, while providing incentives for the partnership. The incentives include:
- Receive written recognition by AGC and MNOSHA
- No penalty for non-serious violations
- Increased communication with MNOSHA
- Receive maximum good faith penalty reduction
- Possible consideration as “best value” contractor
AGC Director of Safety and Education Development Matt Semerad stated, “Egan Company has always been a progressive leader in safety and a mentor to many within the industry. AGC and CHASE are excited to have Egan Company as a member, but more importantly, a contributor in thought and action.”
For more information on the CHASE Program, click here.