CONSOLIDATED AND CONTROLLED BUILDING SECURITY
August 9, 2017
When managing multiple facilities or numerous multi-tenant commercial buildings, streamlined and easy-to-use access control systems make all the difference. With several access control system solutions available, Egan Company can help find the right fit for any facility. From a two-door to two-thousand door system, no matter the scope, we’ve got any facility protected.
Advantages of a Single Electronic Access Control System
- One Network-Based System – consolidate multiple buildings onto one network and eliminate keys
- Internal and External Card Access – control or limit entry to buildings or to certain areas within the building
- Simplified Database Management – store information in a centrally managed database to quickly grant or remove access to the building
- Comprehensive Building Reports – in the event of a security breach, track down who entered the building during a specific time
- Centralized Security Solution – integrate other security products (i.e., cameras, intercom, fire) onto one network
Additionally, once a system is installed, Egan Company provides preventative maintenance to ensure installed systems always run optimally.