‘Tis the Season for Charitable Giving
December 31, 2021
As another fulfilling year comes to a close, one of the things in which we are most proud is the impact we were able to have on the local community around us. In December 2021, Egan Company shareholders selected local nonprofits to receive a charitable donation, many of which were hand-delivered around the holidays.
The result was financially supporting nine causes that aligned with Egan’s purpose, goals, and/or values:
- American Cancer Society of Minnesota
- American Diabetes Association
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare (with an additional personal match by Egan Company CEO Duane Hendricks and wife Linda)
- Girls on the Run Minnesota
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Three Rivers Park District Foundation
- University of Minnesota Foundation
- Urban Roots
Learn more about these deserving organizations and their missions through the links above.