MODERNIZING MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AT LOCAL MANUFACTURER
Project completed in September 2022.
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
- Egan’s Mechanical team provided a full air conditioning installation to local manufacturer of lawn mower blades, Whirltronics.
- Nine new 100% OA rooftop units were installed and four existing heat-only rooftop units were removed.
- The scope of work included installing interior ductwork for air distribution, insulation, and structural steel.
- The team extended the existing gas piping to the new rooftop unit locations and hooked up a new gas meter.
- Egan provided the design and engineering calculations. VAA provided a structural analysis of the building and designed the required reinforcement of the roof.