GORGEOUS NEW RESTORATION HARDWARE STORE UTILIZED MULTIPLE TRADES
Mechanical, mechanical controls, variable refrigerant flow system, audio installation, building automation system, fabrication
This project was completed in September 2019
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
Mechanical // Building Automation // Building Technology Integration
- The newly constructed Restoration Hardware near The Galleria in Edina is a three-story, 58,000 square foot open concept space filled with stunning showrooms and galleries of bedrooms, sitting areas, art, and a full-service restaurant on its top floor.
- Egan was utilized for the mechanical scope of this upscale building which included all systems and controls.
- A Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) HVAC system was installed by the team. This system is the latest in heating and cooling technology and provides many advantages including consistent comfort, efficiency, decreased noise, heating and cooling simultaneously, among others.
- Controls for the VRF system were integrated into the automation server by the Egan team as well.
- Installation of all plumbing and piping for bathrooms, decorative fountains, staff break area, and a full-service restaurant and kitchen was provided.
- Egan's technology team also installed all audio equipment throughout the store.
- All ductwork and plumbing pipe was prefabricated in Egan’s shops.
- One of the unique challenges on this project was the chipboard ceiling which gives no access to systems after installation. This required extensive modeling and coordination between trades to assure success.