Providing a Turnkey
Process at Aveda
PROVIDING A TURNKEY PROCESS AT AVEDA
Mechanical Systems, Modular Mechanical Systems, Industrial Controls, U.L. 508A Panel Shop
Este Lauder Companies Aveda Corporation
Orbital Welding and Food Grade Stainless were utilized // Project was completed in June 2018 //
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
Mechanical, Process Controls, Fabrication
- Aveda utilized Egan’s integrated expertise for the design, construction, programming, and installation of a new heat exchanger within its manufacturing facility in Blaine, Minn.
- The heat exchanger allows Aveda to maintain the proper temperature of its batched products during the manufacturing process.
- Aside from the onsite installation, Egan’s team performed all of its scope within its fabrication shop. This includes prefabrication of piping and framing, programming, controls, and testing.
- Additionally, Egan’s U.L. 508A Panel Shop built a control panel that contained a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for the exchanger.
- The heat exchanger was modeled after basic P&ID diagrams provided by the owner which allowed Egan’s team to quickly engineer, build, program, and successfully install it at Aveda within a two month time frame.