FULL SERVICE ELECTRICAL DELIVERY FOR WORLD CLASS DISTILLERY
Retail, Restaurant, Multi-Trade Delivery
Electrical, Industrial Controls
The Distillery was created to bring people together. // Project completed in July 2021.
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
Electrical installation, controls
- A world class whiskey distillery—with a globally-known Master Distiller—is about to open in the Prospect Park neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minn.
- In a full service electrical role, Egan’s Electrical and Industrial Controls teams worked in collaboration to install new systems throughout the distillery.
- Electrical trades installed new electrical systems throughout the facility including a 1200a power distribution service and lighting. Specialty fixtures, high end finishes, under bar lighting and back bar lighting were also added.
- Spaces within Egan’s scope of work included the kitchen, restaurant, party room, patio, tasting room, grain storage room, fermentation room, and distilling room.
- Egan’s Industrial Controls group provided installation of controls for the boiler, fermenting, distilling, and grain storage.
- The vision of O’Shaughnessy Distilling is to create a line of both Irish and American whiskeys that pays tribute to the Irish-American heritage.