INTERCLAD PROJECT HIGHLIGHTED BY COLOR-CHANGING COMPOSITE PANELS
Office Buildings, Corporate + Commerical
Curtainwall, Metal Panels, Storefront
The Opus Group
This project was completed in Fall 2018. // Egan was also a part of the construction of MoZaic West in 2012.
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
- MoZaic East is a newly constructed eight-story office building located in the Uptown neighborhood of Minneapolis.
- Egan's InterClad team was utilized for the exterior glass and glazing scope, as well as unique, color-changing exterior composite panels.
- The team also installed aluminum storefront, aluminum curtainwall, and interior corrugated panels.
- Nearly 43,000 square feet of curtainwall and 24,000 square feet of composite panels were installed.
- All curtainwall and panels were prefabricated in Egan’s shop.