Millwright Building – Ryan Companies Corporate Office
INTEGRATED WORK HIGHLIGHTED AT MILLWRIGHT BUILDING
Millwright Building - Ryan Co. Corporate Office
Electrical Systems // Building Automation Services // Card Access System // Video Surveillance System
Completed March 2017
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
Electrical // Building Technology Integration // 24/7 Service
- General contractor, Ryan Companies, recently moved its corporate headquarters to the newly constructed Millwright Building, a Downtown Minneapolis office building.
- In a Design/Build role, Egan provided a complete electrical system which includes rough-in’s for all wall boxes, furniture hook-ups, specialty lighting fixtures, and lighting controls.
- Egan's team provided both the core and shell and tenant improvements. This included a 3,000 amp service with two electrical rooms on the lower level and one electrical room per floor on the following levels.
- Over 85 floor boxes were installed for conferences rooms, furniture hook-ups, a kitchen/breakroom area, and a game room. A boiler and electrical room were provided to the building’s roof, as well as three large rooftop units.
- Temperature controls for the rooftop air-handling units, hot water pumps, and VAV systems, as well as automated lighting throughout the building’s common areas were also provided by Egan.
- In addition, Egan installed a video surveillance system and a card access system which interfaces with the building's elevator controls. Both systems allow for offsite viewing from a smart device.