INTERCLAD UTILIZED FOR ANOTHER STUNNING MIDWEST ARENA
Fiserv Forum - home of the Milwaukee Bucks
Stadiums & Arenas, Sports & Entertainment
Curtainwall, Multi-arc Curtainwall, Prefabrication, Glass/Glazing, Aluminum and Glass Doors, Glass Walls and Entrances, Specialty Glass, Custom Mirrors
Deer District, LLC
Project was completed in August 2018.
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
- This new iconic landmark in the heart of Downtown Milwaukee is home to the NBA franchise, the Bucks. The multi-purpose arena boasts 714,000 square feet of space.
- Egan InterClad’s scope included the exterior curtainwall as well as exterior/interior glass and glazing.
- The team provided installation of 60,000 square feet of EFCO 5600 curtainwall in 6”, 7¼”, and 10¼” systems and 90 entrance doors.
- Both the north and west elevations required unique glazing of tear-drop shaped, multi-arc curtainwall.
- BIM modeling and Trimble Total Robotic Station equipment was utilized to verify openings and layout anchors.
- On the facility’s interior, Egan’s work included: aluminum and glass doors, glass walls and entrances, security windows, a custom drink rail, custom glass for a wood-framed wall, smoke baffles, specialty glass, custom silk-screen glass, and custom mirrors.
- Interior operable partitions were also provided and done in partnership with JWC/Hufcor.