Cannon Falls Hospital and Clinic
NEW MAYO FACILITY PROVIDES HIGH-TECH EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Mayo Clinic Health System – Cannon Falls Hospital and Clinic
Cannon Falls, MN
Plumbing // HVAC // Virtual Construction/BIM // Trimble
Mayo Clinic Health System
The Boldt Company
Dunham Associates, Inc.
Completed Summer 2014
SPECIALTIES FEATURED WITH THIS PROJECT:
- Egan Company provided Design/Assist mechanical services for the 90,000 square foot,
3-story hospital and clinic within Mayo Clinic Health System.
- Prefabrication and skid-mounting of the majority of the mechanical room saved time on site
- Individual zone control provided by 160 VAV boxes with reheat.
- Virtual Construction/BIM services provided for all contractors during Design/Assist process
- Embracing Robotic Total Stations (Trimble® Global Positioning System) allowed Egan Company to deliver information from the Building Information Model (BIM) to the field with far greater productivity and accuracy than tape measures.
- Egan Company Mechanical Shops provided Trimble service for hangers and sleeves for not only its work, but also for the electrical and drywall contractors.
- Three rooftop air handling units provide approximately 120,000 CFM of airflow throughout the facility.