Rely on us to help you make it all come together.
After you’ve been involved in thousands of projects over 60-plus years, you learn a thing or two. Like how to successfully collaborate on pre-construction design concepts and engineering; how to bring in fabrication and construction projects on time and on budget; and provide unmatched 24/7 service and maintenance. Today, we’re one of the largest mechanical contractors in the state providing plumbing, HVAC, piping, metal and pipe fabrication and full millwright services.
Egan is a Total Mechanical Contractor
New construction, special projects, additions, renovation, tenant improvements and system upgrades—we do them all providing the same level of expertise and innovation, regardless of the size or scope. In fact, research shows that Egan is rated one of the top two contractors building owners, property managers, general contractors and facility engineers prefer to work with.
- Design-build/design assist/PRMP contract partnerships
- Conceptual, schematic, DD and CD estimating assistance and value engineering
- Evaluation of life cycle cost alternatives
- Constructability reviews and conflict avoidance coordination (3D)
- Construction scheduling and milestone based delivery
- Energy evaluations consumption analysis and system improvements
- Best in class safety performance and programs
- Commissioning and re-commissioning of systems
- Piping, HVAC and Plumbing (med gas)
- Millwright (optical laser alignment)
- Chiller and boiler system upgrades to optimize size and efficiency
- Clean rooms, data centers, and other critical applications
- Commissioning of new systems and re-commissioning of existing systems
- NEBB Certified balancing
- Optical/laser alignment of mechanical and process equipment
Other Egan Mechanical Services Include: